Friday, April 15, 2011

Why I YA is at the YA A to Z CONFERENCE

Writers' League of Texas Presents

YA A to Z Conference

Everything You Need to Know
About Writing for the Young-Adult Market

April 15-16, 2011
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704


At the Writers' League of Texas' brand-new YA A to Z Conference, you can focus on the craft of writing for teens and young adults, as well as meet agents and editors and get up to speed on the latest trends in publishing for this hot market.

Why attend?
  • Study with some of the country's premier YA authors
  • Meet top YA agents and editors
  • Learn the latest about this booming market
  • Position yourself to succeed as a YA author

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower through Goodreads! Follow back? http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! It was fantastic meeting you at the YA A to Z Conference this weekend! I love your blog. I'ts beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, hello! It was great meeting at the conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jaimie. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to hang more. Let's stay in touch. Here's my Facebook page for my book. Hopefully you can find me there on my personal page too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bookluvrmindy! I sure will follow back. That's like Holla back, but cooler. More YA! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not on Facebook... so don't think I'm ignoring you when I don't show up there. :P Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you attended the YA A to Z conference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bethany. I can't believe we didn't meet. It was amazing and a smashing success. I'll be sure to introduce myself the next time we're at the same event.

    ReplyDelete