Thursday, August 25, 2011


BLOG AWARDS

I have recieved an award for my blog! 
Thank you Neha Shah (to check out her blog, click here)


 

Blog awards are a pay it forward kind of thing. So in the spirit of giving, I've chose the following 5 bloggers for the Liebster Award:

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog:

Thanks Neha for giving me this award. I appreciate that you thought of me. 

2. Leave your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog:

  1. Amy Rose Thomas @ Word Luster
  2. Tori Scott @ Tori Scott YA 
  3. Anne-Mhairi Simpson @ Anne-Mhairi Simpson
  4. Christin @ Christin Mowery
  5. Tymothy Longoria @ Aspire no more

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog if I picked you.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. Most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    (And I saw in your sidebar Bullies, Bastards and Bitches. I have to say I saw that book once before and was totally taken in by it! I really wanted to read it, but then I forgot. Thanks for the reminder!)

    ReplyDelete