Sunday, November 20, 2011

Book Review of Captivate by Carrie Jones

Captivate (Need, #2)Captivate by Carrie Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Captivate left me cheering for Zara. Her near neurotic obsession with phobias kept things light, while her relationship with Nick sizzled. The twists and turns in the plot will leaving you wondering who she should trust, if anyone. Stellar!



View all my reviews


Although this is a photograph of another book in the series. The excitement in my daughter Zoe's eyes speaks volumes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am dropping by all my followers blogs and thanking them. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I wanted to show my thanks to everyone. So, thank you for following me and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the most amazing thing is she is your little clone! =) Glad she is excited about the book too!

    ReplyDelete