Thursday, March 15, 2012

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR



I'm taking a quick break from the awesome guests posts on structure by Kristen Lamb to join The Hunger Games mania. I hope you're ready for this. I know I'll be hitting the cornucopia (otherwise known as The Dollar Store) for snacks. We'll be a family armed and dangerous. Maybe I should hide my ten-year-olds street fair hula-hoop-bow-and-arrow set before she gets some whacky ideas.

Watch the Official Trailer
http://youtu.be/HryK0nqejH

TEAM PEETA!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see this movie, either!! My son and I are anxiously awaiting...Team Peeta all the way for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dropping by to become your newest follower, because I'm a fan of anyone who is a fan of Andrew Smith. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew is fantastic. You and I are friends on fb, but I'm also on Goodreads. Look for me there. I recently reviewed The Marbury Lens.

    ReplyDelete